Thursday, September 03, 2009

Pictures of mexico!

Okay everyone! Here are some of the long awaited pictures! I was going to label them but that turned out to be the devil, so I decided against it! If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment! Okay so now someone said I should caption... fine! Captions it is!
Yarri (she is a maid who doesn't live with us)

The Condominium

My room

more my room

even more my room

My room again... I love my room, so i am prone to take pictures of it!

The family roomish place

Look at all the books!

I love it!

Carli's room (otti has a room too but they both sleep in here.)

The bed is so sweet!

And here are a whole bunch of lego creations...





Ketchup... it was funny because someone just stuck a Spanish label over the normal one...

Dolces... sweets

Melon! Cantaloupe... it is so good here!

Coco

Egg and cheese pasta... the ultimate easy make it when you are lazy food here

Living room

Dining room

Sweet yellow Kitchenaid

Our water supply

The beautiful kitchen

Coco

More Coco, I love her guts!

My shower

Me at the house

Otti

Me at the mall

The guy who sold me my camera

My messy bed

Frida

A hiding coco

Carli

7 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

Wow, what an awesome place you are living in! I love the ikea beds for the kids, so awesome. How lucky that they have dog's, I'm sure your missing yours back home. Someone is seriously talented with the lego castles! :)

Hansens said...

Looks very nice !! Hope you are having a wonderful experience.

Holly said...

Glad you are having fun and that you are far away from me! HAHA!

scrambled brains said...

Lookin' good! Coco does look like Pipey!
Love you

Lindsay said...

Awesome!!! I love your room. That's got to be the best. Their house is awesome. You can tell they're European even though they're in Mexico. :) Try to pick up on Spanish while you're there. They don't teach you the good stuff in school. :) Ha ha... just kidding.

Kristen said...

I love the yellow KitchenAid. I probably would never get yellow, but I love that they have one that is colorful. :)

C said...

So fun..Keep the pics coming.
Charity