Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cuernavaca

Hi everyone! I just went to Cuernavaca last week and it was AMAZING!!! I took Like a million pictures, so bear with me, please :D It was so beautiful! A couple of pictures are just from at the condo... the bug is one that is very rare and native to Mexico City, Carli and Otti caught it while we were insect searching. THe other people in the pictures are Belin, Milo (meelow), Chiao, and Antonia. I just met them the night before we went to Cuernavaca, well except Belin. It was crazy because they all spoke only Spanish, and we were together all day having a blast! I understood a lot! The soup is what we ate at this little restaurant by the Market, it was really good! The tropical looking pictures are of the huge park in the middle of the town, it was so cool! There is also a picture of the castle there, it was built on top of some ruins of a Pyramid, well... they weren't ruins until the castle building people decided to tear them down!

6 comments:

Carrilyne said...

it is so beautiful there!! I am so jealous! It looks like you are on a tropical vacation!!

Jo Lynn said...

Wow, how fun and how beautiful all except that bug. So not okay with that...are you crazy out searching for things like that??? LOL

Love ya

Lindsay said...

SO FUN!!!!

Aubree said...

Oh my goodness girl! haha! you are so funny! I need to get some pictures up... Man am I jealous of you having pictures! It looks like fun though! haha!

Christensen's said...

Oh my goodness...it looks like you are having so much fun!!! ENJOY IT while you can! I am honestly jealous!!! I am so glad you are blogging!

Brenda said...

Corinne it looks so fun. I love that you are getting to experience this! It is really pretty!