Monday, September 07, 2009

Here are a whole bunch more pictures! THey aren't in any particular order, so just have fun looking!
Max

My delicious, finished plate of cake

me in front of the park

Ham and melon hours devours

Grape and cheese

The Garden

ANd more garden...

and more garden

Fresh orange juice from a vendor in the park

Drinks at the party

Curry

Condo Administrator Guy

Coco on my bed

Me chopping

Carli and otto

Carli

Cake

Birthday

Belin, cooking (maritsa's daughter)

Belin and I

Me being amazed

My witch game

Attempts to put the wands in the right place

Hats

The finished witch

Entrance to the park

3 comments:

scrambled brains said...

Love the pictures! Your scarf is awesome! Lookin' good Rin :)
I love you!

Jo Lynn said...

Wow that is quite the park!!! Love the witch to, what a great game. Love the pictures, keep them comin!

Lauralyne said...

Thanks for the updates. You look great and happy!