Monday, June 01, 2009

Capitol Reef National Park

If i were to name for you my favorite places in the world, this national park would HAVE to be one of them. I love it, have always loved it and will continue to love it FOREVER. And this sunday, for once in my life i actually brought a camera to it. Due to this wonderful demonstration of foresight, you will get to witness the joys of my terrible photography. Without further ado, things i saw in capitol reef
A horse Eating a tree

A pair of randomly discarded socks

A fire-hydrant

A heart shaped hole in the ground

A bridge

The flower Horton's city of who's is found on

A stop sign

Ants, and yes that is my finger blocking the lense

A naturally occurring staircase

A beautiful blue bellied lizard

And a whole bunch of AMAZING redness and greeness









Wow, I really really really really really really really really really really love this place!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I remember going there once when I was young but I don't remember much about it! What is there to do down there? Fun pictures!

Kristen said...

That's cool. I didn't know you went there. Thanks for telling me.

Jo Lynn said...

I so love this park and I'm so jealous you got to go!!! Beautiful pictures!