Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What you want and what you get

It turns out that not only do you not usually get what you want, but you also end up with something so different and ridiculous and unexpected and even opposite of what you want. And by you, i actually mean me but who knows, it might be true of you too. Ugh. It can make a person so angry to see all the not what you wants pile up and all the what you wants be tossed to the side because someone else has a different idea of what is good for you. But anger is probably not the best response, you know... maybe a different approach would be better but I can't always make the best choice. It is not possible. I can try and try and try but still mistakes will be made and dealing with it sucks, but is unnavoidable. What I want to say is, (to quote The Smiths) Please, Please, Please, Let me get what I want, lord knows it would be the first time. But it wouldn't be the first time, it would probably be the second or perhaps the third. And it is not to say that what i want always turns out to be what is best for me. But still sometimes i want to see how getting what i want would turn out. It can't always be such a bad thing. Someday, I suppose.

No comments: