Saturday, December 20, 2008

UGH

So pretty much this blog will be about boys, if you couldn't guess by the title :). So the problem is that Some people always get the luck with them while others are left to figure things out for themselves. I happen to be one of the second variety. Luckily, there are drawbacks to either type which makes it A LOT easier for those of us without the crowds following them around... But mostly this was just a lame excuse of a blog so that I could publicly complain about my lack of boys. But seriously, I am even jealous of ugly betty! In the first season, 3 different guys fall in love with her! What the heck!? Her name has ugly in it! Actually she is pretty cute and she is really nice so she deserves it, but heck! Have you seen me?! I deserve it too! Haha... just kidding, but it's kind of true. The end...

2 comments:

scrambled brains said...

You're funny Corinne! They'll be comin' round the mountain when they come...oh they'll be comin' round the mountain when they come...they'll be comin' round that mountain, comin' round that mountain, they'll be comin' round that mountain when they come :)

Kristen said...

I was surprised also that Betty had three guys in the first season alone. You wouldn't think so before you first see it..