Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Things

Hey, I'm writing this blog because I am overdue for a new one. Life, is really crazy. Sometimes I finally think I have got it all figured out,and then something crazy happens, and I am confused again. And I am not saying that this is a bad thing, just a life thing. And sometimes, sometimes I get so tired and I am so ready to be like, you know, please, just bail me out of this one, PLEASE. And when I finally think to pray about it, it gets better like immediately, and it doesn't always make sense, because sometimes I feel better, but nothing has changed. And sometimes everything changes. You just have to ask. The problem is, that the prayer solution is just too simple,so I never think about it, until I'm in deeper than I ever needed to get. Another life saver has got to be music, I love to sing, and I love music. A song can inspire, improve your mood, make you smile, and sometimes make you cry. And I think it's awesome. SInging reminds me that life is fun, and that i have more worth than i give myself credit for, and it is wonderful. I just don't do it enough anymore. Thanks for reading :). My mother will probably read this blog and be super offended because I started like unto a hundred sentences with the word and, which is a strictly forbidden practice in the english language. But it's okay, I'll survive. Oops... but isn't allowed either.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

haha