Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Invention



So Christmas time always makes me think of this really embarrassing memory i have. One year around Christmas, back in my days of extreme innocence, I was wrapping presents, and we had the see-through cellophane wrapping paper stuff that is really staticy. While experimenting with this cellophane i found out that if you took a small piece of cellophane and wrapped it around a normal roll of wrapping paper it would cling to itself and not allow the wrapping paper to unwind. This particular roll of cellophane had the phrase "ho ho" stamped on it. Elated with my new idea I ran to tell my mom of my invention, I explained what it did and gave it the title of "Ho Ho Hookers" For some reason my mom was not as happy with this title as I was. She told me that it was actually kind of naughty and I of course began to cry. In those days I did not know the meaning of the words which I chose to title my invention, but now I do. And I think my mom may have been right in preventing that particular name to title my invention.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Funny, very funny. Hey how are you doing? Did they finally figure everything out?

Anonymous said...

Ok, that is so, so funny!By the way I read your blog just so you know. :-)

Kristen said...

I have nothing to write about! If you give me something to write about then I will. Maybe I'll take pictures tonight and then write a post about it.

Kristen said...

By the way, I like your new background :)