Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It looks as though I have been tagged...

I am: a person
I want: to go to france as soon as possible
I have: a nice smile
I dislike: yelling. At all directed at anyone.
I miss: Kali
I fear: not knowing where to go with my life
I feel: content
I hear: murmuring... it's a library dang it! Keep it down! :)
I crave: Icecream, or cheesecake... or pretty much everything else i do not have at the moment
I cry: A LOT
I usually: don't do my homework...
I search: for my phone...
I wonder: why my mouth is so small and yet i can talk so much
I regret: making mistakes
I love: hedgehogs
I care: about everything, probably too much
I worry: that i will never decide what i want to be when I grow up
I am not: normal... but it's okay
I remember: that i didn't do my psychology reading last night
I believe: that god loves me
I dance: not usually, but occasionally when i forget myself
I sing: a lot, and I love it
I don't always: Think before I speak
I argue: Me? Never...
I write: A comic books for the kids at my work at the moment
I win: NEVER
I lose: Oh gosh, what don't I lose
I wish: I could date more... A lot more :D
I listen: to everything
I don't understand: Oh man... so much
I can usually be found: on the bus
I need:to be more considerate
I forget: I would forget to breath if my body didn't do it on it's own
I am happy: when I am with my friends

So Tag You're it: Kelsi, Aubree, Becky So You Had Better Blog

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I am so offended that you didn't tag me. Jerk. ... :)

Brenda said...

You are so great. What would I do without your great sense of humor?