Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Amazingness of Kristen Hendriksen

SO my friend Kristen pretty much said that I needed to write a blog about her so that she could comment on it, so I decided to take the opportunity and write about her. For starters she has very nice eyes, very nice. And this is a trait i take total advantage of every time I say something that offends her. But it's not a lie, they really are super nice! But also she is just so cool, she has like this quiet exterior but man when you get in a conversation with her you cannot stop laughing because she is so funny, and it is smart funny too. Oh gosh it kills me. Also, she is just so nice, like really if you need someone to talk to and just to be understanding, she is the one. And no worries, she is the most humble person ever. She would never ever ask someone to write a blog about how amazing she was, well actually she might, in fact, I think she did. Oh well, I love the girl.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! It really was actually completely a joke, but thanks for all the nice things you said about me. :)

Kristen said...

Corinne loves to watch The Nanny. It's an obsession, really. I like the show, but I'm not obsessed. This is how we are different.
Don't worry though, Corinne. I love you anyway.

Christensen's said...

I loved your last post. So many things I didn't know about you. I thought for sure that you were the responsible type who finished their homework...Corinne...And I was happy to see that I am not the only one who chews on my cheeks.