Wednesday, June 25, 2008

RAWR (this will be a confusing blog but if you are interested in my life, it may be worth reading)

And it came to pass that i did say rawr... but to be absolutely honest, I say rawr a great deal. It is one of my favorite angry words, but I do not limit myself to only say it when I am angry, I could not do that. I have no idea what in the world this blog is about.... I was the mc for the young womens fashion show today... to bad I am not the most fantastic of the mc's but i suppose, all together it was a worthwhile affair... GO modesty! Haha... um but okay I will get into the deep stuff now. Lately I have been thinking about marriage a lot, practically all the time, which is so weird because it is not like i am swimming in marriage prospects. But I guess it stems from the fact that I have just graduated from high school, and in the fall I will be going to college, and I am so very excited, but considering the fact that I am a mormon girl living in utah, generallyit is expected that you marry rapidly. Not to say that I would be unhappy with marriage. You see I have been realizing what it is I want in the person I marry, and how important a temple marriage is to me. I never knew how important it was until just recently I went to a friends brothers wedding, it was beautiful, and you could tell how very much they loved each other, but I could feel inside of me that they were only married for this life, and I want to be married forever. And you see that just brings up even more confusion, If i get married I don't want to rush into it, marriage isn't something that you play with, and I know it won't be easy, but it is imperative, and I want to make sure that the person I choose is someone I will love forever, and someone who will love me, just as much. And then I think about the other side of the matter, the disapointment an early marriage could cause for my family. You see I have always been like the one person in my imediate and extended family for whom education has been a serious priority, and I feel as though if I were to marry, everyone would think that I am crazy, which quite possibly, I am. But I don't even know why in the world I am even talking about this because, as of now, I am so not getting married. But I am GOING TO COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!! And I seriously am so excited, I have been waiting for college FOREVER. I like to learn, I like to meet new people, and I am ready to try living more on my own. I am just ready for a change! So, change, here I come!

No comments: