Sunday, June 08, 2008

Goals

I have decided that more than anything else, I want to be a friend. I want to be the kind of person that people want to be with, the kind that is there whether things are going well or everything is wrong. I know that friendships are constantly being made and broken, and even when they are firmly established, they never cease to change. I am easily attached, and I try to always be considerate and mindful of people around me and though I am not always successful, it is something I earnestly try for. I love people and I hope that I can have the kind of impact that some of my greatest friends have had on me. I want to be the kind that people will want to stay friends with forever, the kind they know they can come to with any problem, and that whatever they need, I will give, if I can. I want to be the person to laugh or cry with, the one you can talk to for hours about nothing or everything, and the person you can go to if for one moment, you want to be put first.. That is the person I wish to become. I think that with people I already know, I am doing okay on this level, my problem is with people I have newly met. People tend to think I am shy which, to be quite honest, is true. Before I get to know people, I am the quiet one, the girl who doesn't talk much at all. I'd like to start not being that way, my problem is that I have no idea how, so it looks as though I am going to have to wing it... But to everyone who is already my friend, you have made an impact on my life that is forever, and I will not forget you.

2 comments:

Christensen's said...

You are so cute! I love this family picture! When was it taken? Congratulations on graduating! I haven't seen you in a while and I am sure that you are busy with being all grown up now. What is your plan now? that is exciting that you get to help out with girls camp. You will be great! They were selling babysitting coupons at the dinner last week and I was looking through them for ones from you, but then I realized that you aren't a young woman anymore. Hopefully we can get you a couple more times before you are gone...if you are leaving.

FiddleWiz said...

You are awesome, Rin!! Yes, remember when that sprinkler system was just SO funny? That was you being an amazing friend and laughing with me when I felt like crying :)