Sunday, April 15, 2007

MORP

So, Morp is a good thing. I had a lot of fun despite being extremely sick. When I left for the day date I had a temperature of 101 Fahrenheit, and when I got home (around midnight) it was at about 103, so pretty much it was crazy. I still managed to have a pretty large amount of fun. It all started with a trip to the mall, where my date and I thoroughly lost a people scavenger hunt, and came to the realization that young couples don't like to be talked to. Then we went to the park for a picnic and drank Kool-Aid that had double the sugar and Kool-Aid packages for the water in it. Through it all Aubree was kindly reminding me of how out of it I seemed to be, and it was an interesting experience. At the park while everyone else was being crazy on the slides and swings I was busy taking pictures of my date Ben (Belnap) in his best attempt of seductive, dying and dead poses after Aubree quite evilly pushed him down the slide. So after dinner we dropped the boys off at their homes and changed into our cowboy/girl attire. At the dance the mantra became "are you okay?" And of course my answer was consistently "yes," whether or not it was completely true, because at the dance is a little bit late to tell the guy that you can't go. When I finally arrived home I thought that I might be dead, but I wasn't. So here comes the ever-awaited question portion of the blog, how is it possible that with a fever, sore throat, runny nose, and headache I could have a good time? And the answer is: with the help of a sweet date, amazing friends, and slight delirium. Anyways, thanks all of you, especially Ben, for making Morp great.

No comments: