Sunday, December 31, 2006

Confusing

Why must life be so confusing? I know what it is that I want or that I need to do, but when I finally do it or get it I don't want it so much anymore. Or even when I do like it I still dread having to do it. I am going about this in a round about way but what I am mostly talking about is my job. I really like it, I have had fun so far in this week of work, the other employees are nice and it is fun talking to all of the different people I am helping. Some of them are nice and talk to me like I am actually a real person, but, others seem to be under the impression that I am a stupid humanoid that is only there to cater to their every whim and be blamed for the bad day they are having. But overall I like it and though I am only making minimum wage it seems worth it. So, the question is that if I like my job so much, and I do, why do I dread going every time I have to go? Well I really don't know. It was the same way when I worked on a farm over the summer, I loved it (I really did Aubree, so don't laugh at me) but I never wanted to go in the morning when the time to leave had come. I think that it has to do with the fact that going to work is required, I can't just skip because I am tired or just lazy, I have to go. That is a responsibility that is hard for me to accept I want to be free and able to do anything that I want to do. It would be so much easier to go if I could decide to skip out. I want to go to work, but I don't want to HAVE to go. That is my final and conclusive analysis, I don't want to have to do anything, that is how I get my blog done on time I pretend that it is just my for fun weekly thing that just happens to count for English credit.

2 comments:

Aubree said...

Wow. who treats you like you are stupid? yeah well the same happened to me on my first day. Everyone thinks that because you are new you get to do the dumb stuff or that you don't know anything. But once you've worked there for as long as I have you won't have to worry about that anymore.

Aubree said...

oh please. I always write mone before you if you hadn't noticed. ; P