Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas

It is Christmas eve, all is well, and I am so freaking excited. I apologize for the bad language but I am. The best part of Christmas eve is, that it means the next day is Christmas. On Christmas I always get insanely excited, you know, the kind of excited where you can't sleep, think, or even, well I guess that's about it, properly. OK please excuse any nonsense-making I may have caused you because I am at the moment suffering from that particular type of excitement. Right now I am thinking to myself, "Why am I so excited?" Well let's face it, the truth is that my excitement comes from the insane desire to receive gifts. I am greedy like that but at least I am honest. Well I cannot let gift receiving take all of the credit, I do get some small amount of joy from seeing others opening the gifts I have for them. Alright by this point I am probably see, like a spoiled brat of death who doesn't deserve any of the presents she will get, but I'm not, I promise. Who doesn't like presents? Not to many people that I can think of. I hope that you, my oh so loyal reader feel that just the mere act of my writing this blog for you to read is gift enough because that is all that I have to offer to you (unless your name is Aubree, Becky, Kali, or mom.) Anyways that is about as much analyticalness as one Christmas eve and any non-blind reader can take so I am just going to shut my trap and hope that you return again (slightly redundant, but it works) to read my excellent works of writing.

No comments: