Saturday, October 28, 2006

Halloween

Halloween is coming up and I for one am excited. Why am I excited? Well I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with the candy, but, the element of disguise has the most appeal for me. There is something very desirable about being some one besides yourself even just for a minute. When you are in disguise you feel free to do things that you would not normally do. Disguise, no matter how little it actually changes your appearence makes you seem powerful and crafty. When I am in costume I feel like I could go do crazy things like go ask the good people of the world for candy at their front door. I f I was not in costume and it wasn't halloween that would most definately be on my "top ten things not to do if you want to live list." halloween is glorious it gives people the power to be someone they don't seem to be.

No comments: