Sunday, November 05, 2006

Analization, I don't do it on purpose

Recently I have began to actually think when I am watching movies, reading books, or just hanging out. This is not something I am proud of but it is true. Gone are the days when I just took things as they came, now I actually care about what is going on around me. I suppose this has happened because I have been awakened to the fact that life and movies are made with a purpose. Cinderella Man for example was not just made to make me cry it was in fact made to show me how people had to live and how anyone can do anything they want to with their lives. Analyzing is actually very fun and as much as I hate to admit it, I find myself doing it more and more every day. I might be analyzing because I really like the warm fuzzy feeling I get when I find something out for myself or maybe it is just because I have no life. Not that it really matters why ( I guess it does matter why, since why questions are the only thing behind the success of analyzation) I am analyzing, the point is that I am. Now that my Eyes are open it would be really hard to go back to sleep, so I won't. I analyze because I can that should be enough of a reason for you.

3 comments:

*~BECKY~BOO~* said...

You're not alone I fing myself anylizing too. It's scary I'm actually thinking, aaaaaaaaaa!!!

Aubree said...

don't you hate how we find ourselves doing that more and more often. it's kinda annoying. and you shouldn't be sick anymore. we miss you.

Methebookworm said...

Et tu Cornine!