Sunday, October 22, 2006

Chocolate Milk in a carton

Chocolate Milk:The gift of life. Alright so it is not quite the gift of life, but without it there would probably be a lot more death. I personally am a firm believer of the joys of chocolate milk in most instances. The one exception is when the chocolate milk is tainted by being inserted into an unholy container commonly known as the carton. The carton may seem to be an innocent liquid holding object but really it's intentions are quite evil. The point of this carton is to contaminate all of the chocolate milk in the whole world with a flavor not unlike that of paper. When I want chocolate milk I do not mean I want a cheap paper flavored replica of chocolate milk, I mean I want chocolate milk. The chocolate milk manufacturers could possibly be using this paper flavoring to cover a lack of actual milk and chocolate products or maybe the insertion of strange chemicals known to cause cancer in certain more cancer skittish states (possibly California). The paper flavoring, possibility of cancer, and lack of actual chocolate milk ingredients is enough to make the average me cringe at the thought of swallowing such a thing. Many, (such as a friend of mine named Aubree) feel the need to look beyond the paper flavoring and find the real chocolate milk within, and so I will not try to halt their paper flavored milk eating habits. If you are one of those people, please forgive me if I have offended you and continue to drink your milk as irresponsibly as you usually would. Good luck with the Milk Poisoning.

2 comments:

Aubree said...

I hate all of the orphans in the whole world.


what are you talking about, California?! whatever. i do like how you put it thati see past the cartoniness and see the real milk inside. it was very.... deep, profound, and thought-provoking.

Methebookworm said...

Cornine, I sense some bitterness inside of you. You need to release your inner feelings and stop hoarding the innards of your soul. Hoarding will only result in unhappiness and a general dislike of cardboard cartons.