Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Don't even ask... I must be insane

I have decided to blog more often, not because i have much of importance to say, but because I do have much to say important or not. Like for example, I just finished the most amazing book, wherein, I fell head-over-heels in love with some guy who does not even exist, but who, if he did would be perfect. No, he is not edward cullen, not to say that i do not enjoy reading about his statuesque features, and vampirish habits, but the book he comes from is not one I can truly call literary. No, his name is vidanric, sarcastic but incessantly sweet he holds tight to a girls heart and willingly she must fall in love. No choices. Though, if the choice was there, she would fall for him without a doubt. BUt sadly this from a book romance is not real and he does not exist... as of yet. So I will do my very best not to dwell on him too much. Also I took an AP English Language test today which was to be honest, most fantastic. Haha... Okay not so much... But I think i did right quite an essay on the need for pennies. Definitely voicey but i'm not so sure about its literary merit. Oh well whether I pass or not, that three hour boring spree is over, and for that I am eternally grateful. No lie.
In the past, I have written of things of actual importance, but for the moment i am content to say virtually nothing in as many ways as possible. Speaking of nothing comes easy, what is hard is to speak of real things with both knowledge and empathy. Usually I am pretty good at the empathy, and I tend to think I am knowledgable, only to later realize that I am slightly misinformed. BUt still I find it necessary to stand up for what I think to be true, even after I begin to doubt. For example yesterday my friend becky and I seriously got into an argument over baby carrots. Yes, Baby carrots. How sad can it get right? I assured her that they were once large carrots which had been cut into smaller more perfect shapes, but she was sure that they were only picked early. and for once in my whole life, I was right. (I looked it up)Haha! I win! Unless becky happens to be reading this, in which case, becky you were right as always and I apologize for any confusion.
In addition to apologizing to beck, I now feel that it is necessary that I apologize to everyone who is now reading this blog trying futiley (if that's even a word... I meant in a futile fashion or something...) to make sense of all this insanity... If you once thought I was normal I hope I have not decreased your opinion of me in any way. I am crazy. But who isn't?

1 comment:

FiddleWiz said...

HEY FRIEND I fall in love with literary characters too!!! WOOT