Sunday, March 18, 2007

crazy

What is it to be crazy? How do we decide who is crazy, and how is anyone left out of that group? There are some people that seem so completely normal it makes me sick. I am weird but... am I really? So, there has to be specific guidelines to what makes a person crazy, but these guidelines vary from person to person. It is like when criminals are referred to as armed and dangerous, as if a murderer with a gun could possibly be gentle, calm, and harmless (actually it is not like that at all but I was thinking about that so I had to put it in). I find it hard to understand why we put people into the category of crazy, when we KNOW that we are probably in theirs. I consider some one to be crazy if they run around naked down the street, but to some that could be completely normal. Someone may think that I am crazy for dreaming big, and expecting to make it. It doesn't really matter who thinks what is crazy, because who knows how sane they are anyways. This blog could possibly be the weirdest thing you ever see, but if it is, I feel bad for you. Who said that weird was a bad thing, really it just makes life more interesting.

4 comments:

*~BECKY~BOO~* said...

So true, so true. Now i'm going to go run around naked in the middle of the street. cause it's perfectly normal to someone out there. not really that would be akward for me. :) i don't know why but lattly i've really liked doing the computer smiley faces,:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
:):):):):):):):):):), lots of smiles for everyone. anyway i loved this blog rinny. it was awsome and so true. if someone thinks i'm crazy they my just not be sane. Mr. Rich had better put this up on his board. it's freakin' tubular dude. :)
love ya, beeky boo

*~BECKY~BOO~* said...

hee hee hee
:):):):):):):):):):):):)
smile

Aubree said...

****Hey Sir Rich out there! If you never ever read these comments now is the time to start! This here blog is so amazing that it deserves a place on your board!**** Well Rin... all there is to say is......I feel like running around naked.... somewhere in nudeville where its normal.... No. Not really. Just like Beck said, Too awkward. But really now I have no shame for being so crazy. It could possibly be normal.... to at least to you two.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry corinso but i don't run around naked on the steet most of the time. it is only on special ocasions. well I love yo nay so have fun i am glad to have helped you with your name of your log.
love you lots Anonomus