Sunday, February 18, 2007

My impending death

So, this blog is about the signs I have seen of my deaty and why. Yesterday it began when I was watching both how to lose a guy in ten days and CSI at the same time. It waas the first time I had ever seen anyone on tv with my same name, and in the episode of CSI the murder victim was named Corinne, a little bit creepy, eh? But here comes the really scary part, the next show to come on was Patch Adams which I had never seen before, but the female lead was a woman named Corinne. And, consequently near the end of the movie she was brutally murdered by a man named Larry. All of this happened with in about a three hour period and at the end I was slightly freaked out. I do not believe that TV can predict the future but nevertheless I knew that it must mean something. Perhaps my life is not a life at all, but instead a book that some soon to be famous author is writing and the death of two Corinne's in one day was a strange foreshadowing of my impending death. This author must be extremely talented because my life feels quite like a real life, and my friends and family don't seem to be fictitious characters but it could be possible. Another option is that my life is more like the Truman Show and I was chosen as a baby to star in a reality TV show that I would never know about, but instead of figuring it out, the world would become bored with my show and I would be murdered to add some action. I actually do not believe either of these theorys but I had to write a blog about something and that strange coincidence seemed like a good Idea.

2 comments:

*~BECKY~BOO~* said...

wow, that is really weird corinne. Creepy

Aubree said...

well what I think is funny about this whole thing is that you always spelled Corinne like you name. you never know, it could've been Corrine or Corrinne which both ways I've seen more than your spelling. It's just funny because if I heard of an Aubrey I would write the name the most common way which is Aubrey. But I guess you don't know many Corinne's you wouldm't know which way is the most common. I dunno I just thought that it was funny.