Sunday, February 11, 2007

My friends, again

I know that I have already written about my friends but, they are pretty good friends so one blog was not enough to fully describe them. Lately we have been discussing the reasons for our friendship and those reasons are as follows, Aubree has a phone, Becky has a car, And I, though lacking things of a material nature, am there to help them with their English needs and to solve minor disagreements. The real reason though is that both of them are completely amazing people who I can talk to and have fun with even when my legs are being, slowly and tortorously freed of hair. Cool is not enough of a word to describe them, and fantastic is a little bit too lame.
I have had best friends before but no friendship has ever been so important to me as this one. People always say that your High school friends will not be your friends after High school is over, but I hope that it will not be true, at least in this case. Some High school friendships may collapse due to the insecurity of their foundation, but, my friends know things about me that I have never dared to share with anyone not related to me. If your name happens to Becky or Aubree, I hope that you know this is for real. I like you guys a lot and I will track you down. Well I hope that this hasn't been overly sentimental and goopy because that was not what I was going for. The end.

4 comments:

Corinne said...

no one else seems to want to comment on my blog so I will comment on my own
hi self great job

Aubree said...

Cette est un bonne blog! J'aime the commentaire pour moi en francais! Merci beaucoup!


Je t'adore!


Aubree

Aubree said...

Hee i'm funny i put the into that! totally disregard that it actually really says "le" but you can't really tell.

*~BECKY~BOO~* said...

Sniff Sniff, i love you too Rinny Roo. that was so cute