Sunday, January 28, 2007

Super Nintendo

Today after much anticipation I have rediscovered the joy of super Nintendo. There is nothing in this world quite so fulfilling as playing Donkey Kong in your PJ's, really there isn't, and if you don't believe me just try it sometime. It seems that the game station world can not possibly have gotten better than those two half naked monkeys (actually the dad is a gorilla, something I have yet to comprehend) trying to save their banana collection. In "real life" it is not very often that you actually get to see monkeys in baseball caps and neck ties swinging through the trees. And so to bring in the oh so important analytical portion of this blog, I ask myself, why do I like this game so much? Well reason number one would have to be, it is a most excellent way to avoid doing my homework, 2 I like to be a monkey okay, is that a crime? 3 Though real life bananas are quite disgusting there is something appetizing about them when they are my source of life. 4 would have to be the amazing before their time graphics that grace the TV screen every time I play. Alright so I am quite the super Nintendo junkie, and it is not just Donkey Kong, I will gladly play Mario or Earth worm Jim to pass the time. Well whatever, I think I'm just about done so I'm going to shut up and play some high quality video games.

8 comments:

Aubree said...

#1)Donkey Kong is not the dad. Though you got the part about him being a gorilla right. You are so *silly*!
#2)I am not mean. It is totally true. Didn't you see that look on his face?

Aubree said...

Oh and I also fixed the time. Go on to your profile and make sure that the time is on Mountain Standard because mine wasn't and I think that that is what was screwing up the time.

Aubree said...

Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong aren't father and son.

Aubree said...

You've just gotta get it straight.

Aubree said...

Oh yes and I have now officially have watched and episode of Hogan's Heroes. Sad I know but my mother made me so that I will be "cultured" or something.

Aubree said...

Yeah so I'm wrong about the time thing. It said I just published mine at 7:24 but it is actually 10:10. So disregard comment #2.

Aubree said...

this is really fun to jsut keep writing you random comments. I makes me feel like I'm on myspace again. ah those good ol' days. I sure do miss 'em.

Aubree said...

I think this one will make 8... yup it sure is. wooo hooo! we should have a party. we'll have one after I win my bet! YAY!