Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving

This thanksgiving was a new experience for me and it did not feel like Thanksgiving. It wasn't that I didn't have fun or I didn't completely overload on food but it was different. We, first of all ate at a restaurant (Golden Corral) and the food was good and there was plenty of it for all of the 21 people I knew and approximately 300 people I did not know. It seems that this year everyone decided to become lazy and go out to eat. Maybe that is the problem, when people become lazy they do not work or exercise, that exercise creates endorphynns and endorphyns make you happy and give you energy. The lack of energy could have been the difference for the adults but it was not the case for the kids. My cousins Ryann and Abbie were the people I spent the most time with, Abbie is 4 and Ryann is 5. They like me, although the first many times I asked Abbie she said that she didn't know. Finally she said yes that she did in fact love me. That was the good part of thanksgiving: My family. Though thanksgiving this year was different It was still one of the best because my family was together. Over this almost a week in Idaho I have nearly forgotten how to act around people who I am not related to. Thanksgiving is a holiday that can be celebrated in many different ways and though it will not feel the same at first soon you will realize that you can be thankful anywhere, whether in your grandma's house or at the local buffet.

1 comment:

Aubree said...

you went to Golden Corral for Thanksgiving?! you didn't tell me that! well go to http://www.larientaralom.blogspot.com/ and read the thing she has written under the blog about her niece. it's totally about me.