Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Girl on a Mission

I am excited to announce that I have begun my mission papers. As a female member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints approaching the prime age of 21, I have come to the conclusion that it is about time for me to go somewhere and do something. Specifically, a mission. I have been feeling for awhile now that I have access to a beautiful truth and it is about time for me to share it. I have started my papers, set the appointment for my physical, and thought about my dental appointment, hopefully i will get in to that soon. It is crazy how quickly things are going now that I have been able to start, although it has felt like such a long time since I decided I wanted to go. My dear friends, I will require much aid in many different fashions in order to meet my goal and I would so much appreciate your help. Whether you can contribute financially or perhaps to the supplies I will need when I finally receive my call and prepare more thoroughly to leave, any help will be important and useful. Perhaps this plug is a bit shameless, but I am a girl on a mission. When I have more information on clothes and things that I will need I will post again. But until then, let me know if you would like to help in any way. I will appreciate it greatly. Thank you all.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

:) I'm so excited for you!!!

Hansens said...

So happy for you! Congrats!

Jenna Holm said...

Heck yes!

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

You will be amazing! And of course we would love to help in any way we can :-)