Saturday, December 05, 2009

Decision.

So I have been feeling a little weird about my job here in Mexico for awhile, I feel like the job I am doing is not the one that I was expecting, nor the one described in the contract and finally yesterday I talked to Carmen. It turns out that neither of us are satisfied with my stay here, so I am coming home. It was an adventure indeed and although I am a little sad to have it end, mostly I am just ready for the next. I have learned that it is not worth it to stay somewhere where you are under appreciated and taken for granted. I know that good things are coming for me, and I am excited to experience them.

9 comments:

Lauralyne said...

I will be excited to see you! I need a nanny!!

Corinne said...

I will gladly be your nanny

Jenna Holm said...

Good things always come to those who wait. We'll be glad to have you back in the states!

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

Some experiences in life are like that. I am so glad you have had this adventure and I am so glad that you are taking the initiative to end the situation when it is no longer good for you.

Lindsay said...

I'm sorry it hasn't turned out how you had hoped, but it'll be good to have you home. :)

Anonymous said...

This is Jill
I will look forward to seeing you! Sorry it didn't work out - but good things will be in your future!! luv you

Hansens said...

I'm sure you know that what you are doing is the right thing. It may have not been a long experience, but it was an experience and you've grown from it.

Hope you have a safe and fun trip home. When are you coming?

Jo Lynn said...

Good for you!! I'm proud of you for making that decision and I'm sure they will be sad to leave you, especially the kids. Can't wait to see you!

Christensen's said...

I am sorry to hear that it isn't working out like you planned, but I am excited that you are coming home! Can't wait to get my peanut butter brownies :) I am sure that you will always be glad for the experience.