Thursday, July 09, 2009

Mexico

I have wanted to go nanny in another country for a long time, and now finally I am getting the opportunity. I am leaving on the 20th of August to go nanny in mexico for a german family. i will be in Mexico City in a really beautiful house with two really cute kids that I have talked to on the phone and a really nice seeming family. i am So excited I can' even handle it, I am having trouble even breathing normally! I have to get my passport real fast and buy a plane ticket which they will reimburse me for so I have to earn some money pretty quickly here so I can go. Mostly though I am just excited for this amazing opportunity to experience a new life in a new and different culture! Wish me luck, :)

6 comments:

Jo Lynn said...

OH my gosh girl, how exciting!!!! I'm so happy for you and I'm sure it's good money right? How cool to go to another country, best of luck on your new adventure! Can't wait to read your upcoming posts.

Kristen said...

This is so crazy. I still can't wrap my head around it.

Ashley Hall said...

Corinne! That's soo exciting. I'm so happy for you. Wow, I can't believe you are going to Mexico. Crazy!

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

I am super excited for you! I already know you are AWESOME with kids so this will be great! :-)

Holly said...

That sounds so awesome Corinne!! I'm excited for you!! What an awesome adventure!!

Fuller Family said...

Wow girl! I am so excited for you! I bet you are going to love it!