Sunday, May 27, 2007

Amazing

Life is interesting, fun, boring, crazy, painful, and difficult. It's funny, but you can feel all of these things in one day. Sometimes life is so hard, and so painful, that it is hard to believe that you can actually make it through. I sometimes wonder how I can possibly last the day, and I believe that this trial is the one that I will not be able to conquer, the one that stops my growth. But really I know that this cannot be. I will never stop growing, I will never find a trial that I cannot conquer, and even if there is one so difficult I think I might die in the effort, I will do it, because I want to better myself. I am in no way perfect, I'm not even close. I am surrounded by amazing people, and it is often hard to believe that they should want to be friends with me. I have the most amazing friends EVER, and I really do not understand why they would choose to be friends with me. But they do. And that means that I must have some worth, if they want to be my friends, than I must be better than I think. You see, my friends are the kind that are always there for me, always. So, as I strive to improve myself, I am not alone. I have amazing people on all sides, rooting for me and helping me whenever they can. The trials I overcome, wil not be overcome because of my strength alone, but also because of the support I have from everyone around me. Aubree, Becky, everyone... Thankyou so much for being there for me. I do not know what I would do without you.

1 comment:

Aubree said...

Wow thanks Corinne! I love you, too! I know exactly how you feel. You are amazing. You definitely have LOADS of worth. You and Becky are the best, craziest friends anyone could ask for.


~AUBREE~