Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What to Do With My Life

I think all the time about what it is that I want to do with my life. I feel like I want to do something amazing in whichever field I decide to go into.  The problem is, I can't decide what field to go into. I will now elaborate on things that I love (They are in no particular order):

1.  I love to sing. I love it.  I love being in front of people, performing.  Seriously, it's sweet. And, I'm even pretty good at it.

2. I love to laugh, and to make others laugh... I super dig it. Almost nothing can make me as happy as making someone laugh.

3. I love learning stuff and talking about things that I learn.  It's awesome.

Those are three of the things that I really love a lot.  I would love to be able to do those three things professionally. Be funny, Sing stuff, and learn stuff to talk about.  I have always had secret and not so secret dreams of fame.  I want my name to be known.  I know its silly and maybe a little impossible.  But I really like it.  And I really want to go for it.  Good thing I am absolutely gorgeous. 

No comments: