Thursday, February 18, 2010

corinne and corinnia

So... I am feeling quite inspired by julie and julia, I have yet to read the book but I love the movie, so I am setting a goal of my own. All I must do now is choose the cookbook, which, I should be doing today.
Cooking is something I love to do, it makes me smile on the worst of days and occasionally cry at my terrible mishaps. But still, I love it. So that is my goal, 1 cookbook to be finished one recipe at a time, one year from today.
Wish me luck!

8 comments:

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

I love that idea!

Lindsay said...

Ooh that's awesome! I haven't forgotten our list of movies. :) I have yet to find time, but we'll get to them one of these days! :)

scrambled brains said...

Luck!

C said...

Luck!

Jo Lynn said...

You go girl!!!! Oh, got your message last night on facebook and you can call me anytime!!!!! Love ya

Jill said...

Corinne! Go girl! Let me know your favorite recipes! -jill

Kristen said...

Are you doing this already and I just didn't even know?

Lauralyne said...

I absolutely love this! And I happen to benefit directly from it! It is going great so far! Corinne, why don't you switch to the Culinary Arts Program at UVU. Great idea, huh? LOL